• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi file saving

Klassic

Hi All

I am new to this forums, but been doing signs for years. I have a problem. I reformatted my computer , still using XP. Now after reloading flexi 8.1 When i save certain files its saving them way to big,, I dont mean dimensions, I mean file size. Like before a basic black sign, say 20 in wide by 36 in tall would be around 500kb in size. Now when i save them, it takes minutes to save and says its compressing them and when i look the file is now 5.4mb No way a basic black file should be that large. What is wrong? Before I reformattted I had a full color 4ft by 8 ft design and it was still only 4mb or so. And once it saves it so big it feels like it takes forever to open them. No idea what went wrong,, same fonts as before and all. No new added programs.
Thanks in advance for any help. It will be greatly appreciated.