• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi going out of business?

Murray

Ive been holding for a sales or tech support rep for 3 days and no sign of any life whatsoever. My assistant starts at 9am and finishes at 4pm, ive had her on the line to Flexi for 3 full days. We get the "a representative will be with you shortly" message but no one ever materializes much less, "shortly". Perhaps they have gone out of business and forgot to tell their clients?

Pat Whatley

I've always found that when I have that problem if I call the sales department somebody picks up immediately. They can usually get somebody in support to pick up pretty quickly.

CanuckSigns

I've always found that when I have that problem if I call the sales department somebody picks up immediately. They can usually get somebody in support to pick up pretty quickly.

Yup, or ask to speak to accounts receivable, there is always someone answering the phone when they think you want to pay a bill lol

303DC

SAi is an American company. Thursday was a national holiday in America, Thanksgiving. Majority of companies (excluding big box stores) will be closed Thursday-Sunday on Thanksgiving week. Try again on Monday.

Murray

I tried that also as I was sufficiently desperate however in retrospect I now see that they don't really need the money ... not hard to believe if like me, you have purchased their software. They have indeed been very good in the past so to go from very good to 3 steps below dreadful, i thought perhaps they had suffered some calamity.

Murray

Yup, or ask to speak to accounts receivable, there is always someone answering the phone when they think you want to pay a bill lol
Good point, thank you for the tip. I'll try to get indebted to them somehow so next time my calls will be answered....on second thought, maybe not :Big Laugh

Murray

SAi is an American company. Thursday was a national holiday in America, Thanksgiving. Majority of companies (excluding big box stores) will be closed Thursday-Sunday on Thanksgiving week. Try again on Monday.
Im sure you are correct though it is little comfort to me or my client who also happens to be American. As I mentioned earlier, I'll have to work harder on re-scheduling my breakdowns ... thank you for your reply, being Canadian, the American holiday had slipped my mind completely.

303DC

Im sure you are correct though it is little comfort to me or my client who also happens to be American. As I mentioned earlier, I'll have to work harder on re-scheduling my breakdowns ... thank you for your reply, being Canadian, the American holiday had slipped my mind completely.

I feel your pain. My new HP latex printer is dead in the water until next week because HP business solutions is closed.

Murray

I feel your pain. My new HP latex printer is dead in the water until next week because HP business solutions is closed.
Gawd, dont say that! Im thinking of purchasing one. I hope it is something small and you are up and running FAST.

303DC

Gawd, dont say that! Im thinking of purchasing one. I hope it is something small and you are up and running FAST.
Moved recently. It was working, but something must have gotten shaken loose or something. Worked great though. I'm sure it's nothing major. I just can't figure it out myself so probably need to get a tech on site. Buy it, it's a fantastic machine.

Murray

Moved recently. It was working, but something must have gotten shaken loose or something. Worked great though. I'm sure it's nothing major. I just can't figure it out myself so probably need to get a tech on site. Buy it, it's a fantastic machine.
We moved several years ago and our printer quit printing properly... we levelled it and presto, good as new :smile: I hope your issue is that simple.

303DC

We moved several years ago and our printer quit printing properly... we levelled it and presto, good as new :smile: I hope your issue is that simple.

I'll check that, but the LCD doesn't come on. The LEDs in the back near the main power switch don't even fire up.

Murray

I'll check that, but the LCD doesn't come on. The LEDs in the back near the main power switch don't even fire up.
That sounds more ominous indeed but I'd search for and test every fuse you can find ... probably too simple a solution but hey, ya never know.