• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi issue importing iPhone 7 plus photos

nowright

Anyone have any ideas what could be going wrong? Our designer has to put all of the photos out of my iPhone 7 Plus into a psd file to not crash Flexi.

DJr

Same here thought I was the only one with this issue. Only way I found around the issue is to open the pic in photoshop first then control A > control C > Open a new file > paste. Then export the file as a jpeg. I can then bring into Flexi to use. Pain in the rear! I wish there was an easier fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nowright

Here's the solution from SAi:

There is a known issue with the Iphone 7 photos specifically (it has to do with the ICC profile that gets imbedded into those photos). The issue is resolved in the latest service pack (SP3) for the program, if you update to the newest version it will be fixed. You can force the update by logging into your account on www.saicloud.com with your email and password, then downloading the software. When installing, choose the option to overwrite, then near the end make sure you do not clear preferences (if you do, you will lose your print setups and personal settings).

DJr

Here's the solution from SAi:

There is a known issue with the Iphone 7 photos specifically (it has to do with the ICC profile that gets imbedded into those photos). The issue is resolved in the latest service pack (SP3) for the program, if you update to the newest version it will be fixed. You can force the update by logging into your account on www.saicloud.com with your email and password, then downloading the software. When installing, choose the option to overwrite, then near the end make sure you do not clear preferences (if you do, you will lose your print setups and personal settings).

What if you are running Windows 7 pro with Flexi 10.5 pro and a USB key? Is there a fix for this application or do I have to upgrade to 12 pro with cloud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk