• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi latest upgrade

Richard G

Has anyone had this issue yet. on the new version FlexiSIGN & Print 12, sp build 2324, when you import an eps the lines are all messed up and i am not so sure the size is correct either on the images brought in. See attached image all the lines are screwed up. by the way i have 2 flesi programs and i have not yet upgraded the other and it is fine. Vector file.jpg

Attachments

• Vector file.jpg
    Vector file.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 114
I have not experienced this issue. I have Flexi11 and 12 installed on the same computer. Haven't had a file open up like that. What program was used to save the original file as .eps?

Richard G

The file is right out of Artstation from 2015. As i said before the last upgrade is where this came from. I have another computer in the office running the previous version of Flexi with no problems. the file also opens there without an issue as well as in adobe ill. any file that is vector comes out this way not just this one.