Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Question flexi loaded, but security key will not

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by JOHN SOBEL, Nov 9, 2020.

1. JOHN SOBEL

JOHN SOBEL New Member

Nov 1, 2020
    Michigan
    Hello,
    I have just loaded Flexi, Ver.7.62 on my new windows ten computer, it loaded fine, but the computer will not recognize the security key?? this software was ran on a older windows XP 32 bit worked fine.
    should the security key driver be downloaded as 64 bit or 32 bit?? so far the 64 bit driver for the security key is not working??
    Thanks if anybody knows

2. Attila Nagy

Attila Nagy Member

Sep 24, 2018
    London
    I would not go higher than Win7 32bit. Even if the key works on Win10, Production manager crashes with the parallel port driver. Win7 64bit you can, cut but won't be able to RIP and Print. for Windows10 64bit. start with Flexi10.5

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. steve contos

steve contos New Member

May 22, 2020
    marshfield ma
    I had same issue when my older computer died... I was told it wont run on 10... so I had to do subscription flexi but it was for the better the new one is better