• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi &lxi

lbumbaca

i have lxi master 7.5 i want to go to flexi 8 pro is lxi 8 any different then flexi pro lxi wants 499 to upgrade and flexi wants 1,700 for the upgrade :Canada 2:

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
The super turbo XL gold LXi. or whatever SW's currently calling the top version of LXi, is the same code as the next to top version of Flexi. Whatever they happen to be calling it. The top of the line Flexi Pro has no LXi equivalent. The major difference between Flexi Pro and the fire-burnout supercalifragalistic LXi edition is that Flexi supports digital printing and LXi does not. That's why SW touts Flexi instead of LXi with any of their printer packages.

The Flexi Pro may have this or that bell or whistle that's lacking in LXi but the big thing is the printing.

lbumbaca

so for me staying with lxi would be ok i do no printing right now only cutting is it worth moving up to lxi 8 master which is 299 upgrade or go to the master plus and thank you

Graphics2u

The super turbo XL gold LXi. or whatever SW's currently calling the top version of LXi, is the same code as the next to top version of Flexi. Whatever they happen to be calling it. The top of the line Flexi Pro has no LXi equivalent. The major difference between Flexi Pro and the fire-burnout supercalifragalistic LXi edition is that Flexi supports digital printing and LXi does not. That's why SW touts Flexi instead of LXi with any of their printer packages.

The Flexi Pro may have this or that bell or whistle that's lacking in LXi but the big thing is the printing.

Bob's Right on the money!

Graphics2u

so for me staying with lxi would be ok i do no printing right now only cutting is it worth moving up to lxi 8 master which is 299 upgrade or go to the master plus and thank you

Just compare what you're getting and decide if you would use any of the features you get with plus.

lbumbaca

that just the thing on sw's web site they do not list anything so i can not compare i guess i could call them