• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi not sending Printed Contour cut..

HulkSmash

It's not sending our printed contour cuts to the production manager. It prints with crop marks and everything... but wont send it to our cutter part of the rip.

any ideas?

thanks ahead of time.

sfr table hockey

I always just open production manager and add the files to it and then print or cut etc.

Make sure your default settings are not for print only. Not sure if going through Flexi first will over ride the settings in production manager or not.

Just to confirm what you are saying: When you sent a file that is a print and cut, it just prints the file but does not cut? Is this right?

Or are you trying to send a file that has already been printed and then you take it out, laminate or whatever, and put back in to cut?

graphicmaniac

Do you print and cut with the same machine....or cut on another?

Like sfr said...there are different selections...to just send the print only.

gabagoo

Can you see the printer in production manager?

Sometimes my flexi has a problem with drivers and does not know I have a cutter....rare but happens

Make sure you save the files the way you sent them out for print so if you have to send cut only after you figure out what the problem is you dont have to reprint it all.

I have found that if objects are grouped, then when I send them out to print the cut info is there on only the ungrouped objects and the grouped stuff never gets cut info sent.