Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flexi Pan Zoom Help

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by PLECKO, Dec 30, 2007.

1. PLECKO

PLECKO Member

Apr 4, 2005
    Hello,

I was messing around with dual monitor setup and moved my zoom & pan pallette to other sceen, Now I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know how to restore the z&p tool pallette?
    :help:
    Thanks.
    Tom

Tags:
  2. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    . . .

Attached Files:

3. PLECKO

PLECKO Member

Apr 4, 2005
    Yes, I tried to restore defaults with no luck, I even turned the view tool on & off and could not see where it is. The view pallete is floating around somewhere, but I can't see it. Does anyone else have a tip on how to get it back on the side?? Thanks

4. high impact

high impact Very Active Member

I've not messed with dual screen with Flexi but have used dual screen a lot with a multimedia program at church. Can you just simply drag them back onto monitor one? Or do you only have one monitor? Do you get it back when you go to display properties and disable monitor two altogether?

5. John L

John L Very Active Member

Apr 28, 2007
    I don't know any proper way to suggest but i did the same and recovered by just clicking and dragging from the edge it was last seen several times (with flexi open) and I finally caught an edge of it.

You could also try change the resolution settings of your display which sometimes shows you stuff thats off the edge in other resolutions. I'm no expert here.

Good luck