• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Password

Drip Dry

Bought Flexi 10 last year when it came out. But, since we had 2 copies
of ver 8 and they wouldn't be able to open any new 10 files, I decided not to use it.

Anyway, time to try it out.

Question: I have a password. I do understand that I can only use it on 1 computer. If I want to load it on to my home computer to try it out and then I want to start using it at the shop, how do I do it?

Version 8 has usb keys where I can move them around. Can I trade my password for a key ?

Steph_Stamm

You can install Flexi on as many computers as you want, with the same password, but will only be able to run one at a time. Just move the hardware dongle to the computer you want to use and you should be good to go.

Rickey J

Bought Flexi 10 last year when it came out. But, since we had 2 copies
of ver 8 and they wouldn't be able to open any new 10 files, I decided not to use it.

Anyway, time to try it out.

Question: I have a password. I do understand that I can only use it on 1 computer. If I want to load it on to my home computer to try it out and then I want to start using it at the shop, how do I do it?

Version 8 has usb keys where I can move them around. Can I trade my password for a key ?
If you only have a password with no dongle you have to go in to flexi and click on transfer license, then when you get " home" you will be able to go into flexi and reissue the license. I am not at my computer to give you the exact steps but if you click on the last or second to last tab in the menu you will see the "transfer key" option. I hope that helps ya.