• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi PDF Border Help!!! Please!

steveo922

Hey guys,

I was hoping someone could help me. I created a 1 page black and white menu for someone using flexi. I exported it as a pdf, and he will be using it for his website so people can print it at home. It came out super nice and all but for whatever reason, when you go to print it, it prints out a wire frame border. It doesn't show up in the pdf file or the flexi file, only when you print it.

Any ideas?

Im using flexi 8.1v1 and have the "show border" thing unchecked in the design central. I just cant figure this out for the life of me!

Thanks guys!

J Hill Designs

You can check to see if you have the adobe pdf printer -its usally installed with acrobat - that will use distiller and print out the pdf of what is visually shown - shouldnt output any non-visual elements. I'd give it a try

steveo922

nope, no strokes anywhere.

I was thinking that about importing it into ai too but I don't have it :-(

I'll have to wait till I can get a hold of one of my friends that does... maybe that will work.

Thanks again guys!

slappy

4 freaking months later... I FIGURED IT OUT TODAY!!!!!!

Should have read the post over again.... he already had it unchecked. But it don't print for me when i print it from flexi.... i just confused myself and everyone reading this and apologize......:banghead:

Last edited: