• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Print and Cut

Conor Knoxx

Flexi Print and Cut: (ver 8 family)

anyone actually using this yet?

Just wondering if its a good "real-world" all in one software solution (as the name implies.. good for sign making with cut vinyl as well as providing all your printing / RIP needs .. )

Its cheaper than the "expert" version, which apparently has no ability to do "wide format printing output"...

and only half the price of their "Pro" version.

I like the Flexi software in general terms, but currently only have most basic "starter package" that came with the cutter. So I'm experimenting with demo's etc.

I'm using an illustrator demo (CS3) for most of the more detailed work, then export / import over to Flexi. I really feel that if I have a good, full version of Flexi (Print and Cut) I would be able to do 95% of my work right in there.

Comments are appreciated!
Conor

D&Tgraphics

I have flexi Print and Cut 8. I love it. I've been using Flexi for years and I have to say that this is my favorite version so far. It's alot better now when working with bimaps. I would highly recommend it.