Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FLEXI PRINT CANNOT OPEN PORT HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by depps74, Oct 8, 2019.

1. depps74

depps74 Member

Apr 28, 2016
    ct
    I recently tried a trial version of ONYX. The trial could not find the printer and now my regular version of Flexi can not open port. What is this and how do I fix it. I am running Flexi basic off a PC into a HP 315.

Please HELP I am on deadline and shut down till this gets resolved. None of my tech guys available at moment

Tags:
  2. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    First thing I always check is the port in Flexi. Go to change port and see if it reset back to "File:" instead of an IP address. If it did, just set it back to IP address and input the IP. Flexi resets the port for some reason once in a while. After that, double check the IP on the printer and make sure that didn't reset as well. I would also check the Windows Firewall and make sure it's not blocking Flexi.