• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Pro 10.5.1 problem!

Wangchung5

I recently updated my printer computer to 10.5.1 and my colors have changed on me. I spent an hour with tech support and figured out most of the problems but I am still having issues with my grayscale printing. Before when I would print spot colors I would set it grayscale and switch my spots on. Now whenever I do this it fills the background with black, then prints the spot colors. I am also having issues with banding and overall lack of quality. I have installed all of the ICC profiles that I needed and also had the tech install a patch for the angled screen setting which I print on the most. (My printer is a Summa DC4). I need to figure out why the printer isn't printing nice, smooth looking decals anymore and I have exhausted my knowledge on the matter months ago. Any help would be awesome! I have also attached an old decal and one that I printed the other day for comparison.

Attachments

• Photo 2013-03-05 11 28 09 AM.jpg
    Photo 2013-03-05 11 28 09 AM.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 226
  • Henery Hawk poor.jpg
    Henery Hawk poor.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 182