• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Pro 7.6 page origin question, need reset help...

JimmyG

Hello, I am using Flexi Pro 7.5. I need to know how to reset my page ruler origin point to 0x,0y default when I open a new file page.
I commonly move the page origin point when building job file for aligning, measuring shapes like borders or boxes, or ganging objects, etc.
I somehow got the new page default origin point moved so when I open a new file page the ruler origin points are inside the page 1 inch on top and bottom left hand side. I cant' figure out how to reset it for a new file page. Every new file I start I have to reset the origin point which is getting to be a real hassle.
When building job files and I move the origin point, it gets saved with the job file, so I can't figure out how to make 0x,0y be ruler default on new page. My grid and ruler setting in Design Central say 0,0...
I use Corel for most of my design and layout and use Flexi to run my plotter.
Thank you for any help or suggestions on how to accomplish this default page origin reset.
JimmyG

Matthew Scher

you can do this two ways.

Double click on icon where two rulers meet and you can set the X Y position of 0,0 point, or go to View>Rulers and Grid from the menu.