• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Pro 8 Scanner

mmblarg

Hopefully I'm not misunderstanding, but if you are talking about a flatbed scanner, any of them should work since the software that comes with them generally saves the files as pdfs or jpegs that you would then import into flexi. We have both Flexi 8 and Flexi 10 which we use to import files from a standard HP LaserJet Pro 400 (printer, fax, scanner - nothing exciting but gets the job done for anything under 12x14 inches)

I would instead look at what bed size and scan quality you need and talk to a sales rep

FrankW

Because of the TWAIN Interface, Flexi could work with every Scanner which is TWAIN-compatible.

IsItFasst

I use the TWAIN feature all the time in Flexi. Since I do a lot of projects for myself where I need something an exact size of the scan, the TWAIN Acquire feature works well. I don't always trust sizing when going to another format but doing it this way is spot on.

rjssigns

I've been using my DSLR to snap a pic instead of scanning. For the things I do its been working well. YMMV