• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi-Pro is not working properly- PLEASE HELP

what the

Owner/op
I have been using flexi for years and upgraded to flexi pro - 12 - It has been working without kinks for 4 months after install... I didn't change settings- etc but all of a sudden not importing or exporting eps. I have to shut down the program as it just gets stuck in rotation of saving.
I called tech support- Removed and installed. So many wierd issues still now too! Not only does it not import/export eps and pdf (only flexi files) Its also wants to say it has timed out and I loose all my drawings! It also doesn't register my shorthand keys such as align (ctrl 7 ) or delete button for example also but keyboard works on computer and adobe ill
Please help=(
I am loosing faith in tech support!

timgo

Graphics Designer
The following manual helps in most cases.
1- Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives.
Windows 8 How To: 19. Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives
---------------------------------------------------
2- Unistall flexisign pro – 12

3- Delete anything about flexi pro manually from:
· Program Files (x86)
· Program Files (x86)\Common
· Program Files
· Program Files\Common
· Users

4- Install flexisign pro – 12 again.

Martin Denton

We use Flexisign 12 and have a had a similar issue on each software upgrade. The only way we have been able to fix it is for SAI to come on-line and replace some of the sys files.
They always tell us that we are the only ones with this problem but I suspect that is typical tech speak for we have seen this problem quote a few times and haven't figured the solution yet.

Whilst I'm on it our 'show me' button stopped working on the upgrade to 12, this was a function we found really useful especially when you only had a enough vinyl to have one go at a job, again they say they never knew it worked... We run a Mimaki CG FX1600ii, has anyone else had this issue?