• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Production Manager 10.5 Write Port Error

adseureka

Basically, I want to know everything anyone knows about this error. I get this error sporatically but spaciously. I may get it one day and then the next time i see it is like a minute to a month apart. However, I want to know anything about this for anyone who has this porblem also. We are running Windows 7(64Bit) and Flexi 10.5 and Production Manager 10.5 PDF RIP. All of our printers are connected via network on gigabit switches. There are 6 computers(all internet active) and 7 printers. Im no genius at this but im pretty good at solving our technical problems but this error is really stumping me. Lets get a real helpful thread for all of the people out there who just want this pain in the *** to go away!

Thanks,

-Timm

FrankW

The "write port"-error in relation with network printers appears when trying to send data to a printer which is not online or trying to send data to an invalid IP-Adress.