• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Production Manager ISSUE!

FTG

Just updated our Flexi 10 program from 10.2 to 10.5.1 and now the production manager disconnects everytime you try to print. It gave a message that the ICC profiles in have changed and asks if you want to use PM settings or embedded settings. Doesn't matter which one you choose, it still disconnects. Tried going in and resetting all the PM settings to what we had before that worked fine but same thing, selected default settings, same thing. Probably something simple that I am overlooking but its been a long day......

FTG

Says connect to PM using tcp/ip and prompt for which one to use when color settings are different.

Steph_Stamm

So sorry about that! Please give our technical support staff a call so they can help fix the problem. Contact them at esupport@saintl.biz or call 1800.229.9044 from 8 am - 5 pm Mountain Time. We are probably closing early today for the holiday, and will reopen Tuesday.

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
If Flexi and Production Manager are on the same computer go into Flexi and turn the check box off for "Use TCP/IP to connect to Production Manager". The way you have it set is the default but is only required when they are on seperate computers and it can sometimes have issues with firwalls.

HitTheSpot

I am having the same issue. I can cut from flexi but cannot print without it crashing. It even crashes when i do a test print straight from the production manager. Thoughts? And I did uncheck the "uses tcp/ip" box as suggested above.

SAR.Summerlin

I am having problems as well also running 10.5 for me if I send to production hold then to the printer it drops the color profile. I have had to print directly to the printer to keep the profile for weeks now which means wasted material since I can't nest in the manager and trying to nest manually takes too much time.

CS-SignSupply

Chances are your profiles were installed in the wrong directory after the initial install of the software... Send me (PM) your email and I will shoot over some detailed directions for you.