• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Production manager + Job archiving

ikarasu

I'll make this one quick!

I know in Flexi you can archive to Original, or to native.

Is there a way to archive, or backup your files with all the changes you've made?

IE - I changed it to print 3 copies, changed the CMYK on a few colors... used this ICC profile.

I've tried re-opening the .prt, but it wont let me change any of the job properties. So far the onlyway I've found is to just send everything to hold. And the problem with that is, I can't "Backup" hold... it's all in the "SAi Production Suite Cloud\Jobs and Settings\Temp" directory, with obstructed file names, so I wont be able to just search for "Job # xx", reload it and check on any special settings.

Support said to just drag the archive over and you can edit it... When I mentioned I've tried and I can't, their reply was literally "oh.. if the software doesn't allow it, just keep it in hold where you are able to edit it" Doesn't solve my problem at all though!

Anyways... I'm getting used to Flexi, still quite a change coming from Onyx. I'd like it much, much better if I could figure this part out. Customer needs a patch done on a sign... I'm 99% sure I didn't change anything color wise, but it was printed 6 months, and hundreds of jobs ago. I should have obviously kept a sample! But I didn't, and now I have to cross my fingers that I don't get an E-mail in a week about it being a shade off.

Any help is appreciated, again!