• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Production Manager ongoing issue

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I mentioned this in another post regarding another issue. This one is wearing me out.
Every job I send in Production Manager to my HP 560 pops up a message saying "Filename Exists. Overwrite anyway?" What is this? I don't have it saving anywhere, so what is it overwriting? And where? I have searched online, searched through Jobs and Settings folder in SAI folder, I don't understand what it is talking about. And most all the jobs have unique names so not sure how it can be overwriting anything with the same name. Any ideas???

RustyNZ

I mentioned this in another post regarding another issue. This one is wearing me out.
Every job I send in Production Manager to my HP 560 pops up a message saying "Filename Exists. Overwrite anyway?" What is this? I don't have it saving anywhere, so what is it overwriting? And where? I have searched online, searched through Jobs and Settings folder in SAI folder, I don't understand what it is talking about. And most all the jobs have unique names so not sure how it can be overwriting anything with the same name. Any ideas???
What is Flexi set to do 'After Output'? If it's archiving then maybe something back in your history has that name? Just a guess really, might not be that if you have it happening every time. Easiest test would be to try setting After Output to Delete then send a test job and see if it comes up.