• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi question!!!

PMG

What is the max file size that can be used in flexi,i am working on a file,and am using a Aurora fill and the files is 7mb total ,and Flexi says when im saving it that i am out of memory to restart flexi....as soon as i take the fill out it saves just fine i have a dual core and 3 gigs of memory .................:help:

Geary

Sure sounds like you have enough of BOTH kinds of memory. Just try defragging and reboot.

Btw, what happened to your "2x 250 gig"s of storage space and your "4 gig Memory" ??

PMG

Sure sounds like you have enough of BOTH kinds of memory. Just try defragging and reboot.

Btw, what happened to your "2x 250 gig"s of storage space and your "4 gig Memory" ??
I had 4 gigs in this pc and took 1 out to place in another PC and Just never updated it!!!!

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
7 megs? That's a small file and Flexi 8 should handle it fine.
Do you have multiple masks or lens filters applied to the artwork?
What happens if you rasterize the file and export it as a bitmap?

PMG

Turning the mem up helped a great deal....... i set it at the max which doubled it from what it was set at..thanks for the input guys!!

PMG

7 megs? That's a small file and Flexi 8 should handle it fine.
Do you have multiple masks or lens filters applied to the artwork?
What happens if you rasterize the file and export it as a bitmap?
I just have a 1 transparent lens on 1 fill!!