• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi rips sends to printer but nothing prints...

signprinter

Hoping someone can help. I have never had this problem before. First..there is nothing wrong with the printer.
My problem is I printed graphics for a customers trailer. 2 of the graphics were 8" long for the sides, and 30" for the back. Everything worked fine...customer happy..job done. Now he wanted to know if I can print some bumper sticker sized decals of the graphic..I said sure no problem. I am using Flexi 8.1 with my mutoh 1304. So I shrink the graphic down to about 12" long and it is about 4.5" wide. I am also using the same vinyl and profiles as before. Send it to the printer. Flexi shows it in the window..rips and prints..but nothing is printing out except my registration lines for the cutter. I shut down everything and tried again..same outcome. Does anyone know what might be the problem....Thanks in advance