• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi-Roland Problem

I have a older Roland machine (Soljet pro II 745ex) with no built in memory. The issue i am having is when I try to print in high quality I get an error 0070075 on my printer which roland tells me is because the file size is too big. I can print in standard quality but looks horrible for smaller signs and stickers. I had Flexi 8.1 before and never ran into this problem. Also if Try to print the same file through versaworks it will print 1440 x 720 no problem and the file size is way! smaller ripping through versaworks. Is there a way to rip in a different format or why is the file so much bigger in hight quality. Standard is 11KB, High quality is 195,000KB? Seems odd

timgo

Graphics Designer
I have a older Roland machine (Soljet pro II 745ex) with no built in memory. The issue i am having is when I try to print in high quality I get an error 0070075 on my printer which roland tells me is because the file size is too big. I can print in standard quality but looks horrible for smaller signs and stickers. I had Flexi 8.1 before and never ran into this problem. Also if Try to print the same file through versaworks it will print 1440 x 720 no problem and the file size is way! smaller ripping through versaworks. Is there a way to rip in a different format or why is the file so much bigger in hight quality. Standard is 11KB, High quality is 195,000KB? Seems odd

save it as jpg 1440 x 720 x 72 pixl before printing.