Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FLEXI selecting objects

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by Dooka, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Dooka

Dooka New Member

Feb 10, 2013
    North Carolina
    So, I just updated FLEXI.
    You know how in AI the selection tool selects everything the selection square touches or in bounds with, regardless if you are completely covering the objects full area?
    AND
    in CorelDraw, the selection tool selects only things within the selection square completely.

Well I had Flexi setup like Coreldraw selection tool, but after update it is using selection tool like AI would.

I am using the default workspace, which I overall like but cannot figure out how to adjust selection tool settings in this manner.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Tags:
  2. Dooka

Dooka New Member

Feb 10, 2013
    North Carolina
    Go figure I find the answer after this post!

TOOLS on ToolBar
    Select Options
    Go to 4th tab over (Tools)
    Scroll right vertical column to selection tool and you will find option to change settings

3. CS-SignSupply

CS-SignSupply Very Active Member

You can also toggle back and forth to select by Fully Enclosing or Touching by Double Clicking on the Select Arrow Tool. Change your option as needed within the file.