• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FLEXI selecting objects

Dooka

So, I just updated FLEXI.
You know how in AI the selection tool selects everything the selection square touches or in bounds with, regardless if you are completely covering the objects full area?
AND
in CorelDraw, the selection tool selects only things within the selection square completely.

Well I had Flexi setup like Coreldraw selection tool, but after update it is using selection tool like AI would.

I am using the default workspace, which I overall like but cannot figure out how to adjust selection tool settings in this manner.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Dooka

Go figure I find the answer after this post!

TOOLS on ToolBar
Select Options
Go to 4th tab over (Tools)
Scroll right vertical column to selection tool and you will find option to change settings

CS-SignSupply

You can also toggle back and forth to select by Fully Enclosing or Touching by Double Clicking on the Select Arrow Tool. Change your option as needed within the file.