• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Shapes

EnergyDesign

Is there a source to download pre fab shapes for Flexi? There is a button that says add, but how do I get the files to add?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Is there a source to download pre fab shapes for Flexi? There is a button that says add, but how do I get the files to add?

You create them in Flexi and store them somewhere. Invoke the 'Add' function and browse to the file you want to include as a shape. Select it and there you are.

But why would you want to clog up the mechanism with even more obscure shapes to manage? You can just as easily drag that same file into Flexi when and if you should ever want to use it.

When you add a shape from a .FS file, Flexi simplifies it to basically its overall outer contour and perhaps an inner path as well, depending.

To get rid of a shape you have to physically delete the file you added from the ...\Program Files\FlexiSIGN...\Borders directory.

tomcat47

can some one help me? what version of coreldraw can i use with flexi 7.6 , to scan to cut , need to vectorize