• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi sign pro

ColesCreations

Well, don't beat on the guy!:biggrin:

We purchased 8.5 around 6 months ago, and it is still not working, so I can understand his happiness!

I have sent 3 mails to esupport@sai.com (or whatever the address was), to get password help to open the stupid thing, and have not gotten a single reply.

Are they dead? Impressive customer support :rolleyes:

Anyway, glad 7.6 still works OK...

Bradster941

Attachments

• einsteinlook.jpg
    einsteinlook.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 85

Matthew Scher

Well, don't beat on the guy!:biggrin:

We purchased 8.5 around 6 months ago, and it is still not working, so I can understand his happiness!

I have sent 3 mails to esupport@sai.com (or whatever the address was), to get password help to open the stupid thing, and have not gotten a single reply.

Are they dead? Impressive customer support :rolleyes:

Anyway, glad 7.6 still works OK...

What happens when you try to use 8.5? Do you have SP2 installed?

ColesCreations

Well, it's been a while since last time we tried, but it sits and does nothing while doing something about the dongle, we went back to using 7.6.2.

Also, we got the version with internet update, we would prefer the dongle, to be able to use it on more than one computer, and the rip computer is not connected to internet...
And yes, SP2, Core 2 Quad, 4GB ram...

I am, however, not very impressed with "free internet/email support", when it's not possible to even get an answer to an email.

And no, I have not tried the telephone support, figured this was a simple thing...

Can I maybe email you directly with the issue? Would be nice to get it resolved, as we use FlexiSign Pro every day, it's a great design program, we use it, and Adobe Illustrator. And, if 8.5 is improved, we need to get it on line.