• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Flexi Sign Pro7.5

SALVATORE

Hi Guys, I running a old Window XP old System no connected to the Internet and have my flexi Installed but computer crashed but I got back now my Flexi Disk is all Scratched and it does not want to Install Just keeping spinning and do not do anything all my files are saved in Flexi format and can not open Them at all, so I was wondering if someone would have Flexi 7.5 program that would like to sale?? I contacted flexi but no much help on them. and I do not want to Update to a new version which it will cost more and is on the Cloud.
Any help I would appreciated in advance, Thank

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Image your CDs so you don't have that problem anymore. You can get a cheap machine that will buff those scratches out.

JimmyG

Salvatore, you can buy software from Sign Warehouse in Denison TX that will read Flexi 7.5 files It is called "Vinyl Express LXi version 19". I comes as a download with serial # key and in price differentiated version levels of features included. It is actually a store branded version of Flexi-Sign that is purchased as perpetual license.

You will need to have a computer connected to internet to download and register the software. I upgraded my old XP machine to a sweet running win 7 computer and it opens all of my old Flexi plotter files. You will need to make some test files to recheck all of your numerical calibrations to your plotter. My upgrade was actually very accurate with the plotter connection.

Last edited:

clarksigns

I am sure that I have the version that you are wanting and I believe I still have the original manual with it also. I will check tonight and let you know

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Most all optical disc media degrades over long period of time, even kept perfect in a jewel case. The organic dye layer breaks down.... Best for longevity to keep a couple of external drives (duplicates) and back things up to them, and even replacing those every several years.

visual800

get on ebay and get cracked version they run about $100, especially since your not going for subscription

Slim49

Hi Guys, I running a old Window XP old System no connected to the Internet and have my flexi Installed but computer crashed but I got back now my Flexi Disk is all Scratched and it does not want to Install Just keeping spinning and do not do anything all my files are saved in Flexi format and can not open Them at all, so I was wondering if someone would have Flexi 7.5 program that would like to sale?? I contacted flexi but no much help on them. and I do not want to Update to a new version which it will cost more and is on the Cloud.
Any help I would appreciated in advance, Thank