• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Spot Color help

Bigdawg

Just Me
Don't use flexi much... need to define a custom spot color and can't seem to figure it out...

Feelin' like a big ole dummy at this point but can someone help?

Bigdawg

Just Me
well... in illustrator I make a color, name it and define it's properties and save it as a spot or CMYK color... don't know how to do that in Flexi...

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
There's a couple of ways. The most straight forward way is to invoke the Color Specs dialog and define your special color there.

luggnut

no sure exactly what you are trying but you can right click on the colors at the bottom go to color specs.. then if you are looking for pantone go to library tab pantone solid coated and chose that color and add it to palette ... you can also enter your own color and change its rendering to spot. a lot of times trying to print a good blue or something the pantone spots come out way better than RGB or CMYK ...

Graphics2u

Open the Fill\Stroke editor and select Solid fill and then click the advanced tab. you should be able to do all that you want to in there. At least that's the way I'd do it in Flexi 7.6. Not sure if everything is called the same things in newer versions.