• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Starter or Flexi Designer

DeeHutch

Hi all....I am setting up a mobile station if you will, on a laptop. I already have 3 stations in the shop running Flexi Cloud and Flexi 10. The laptop will be merely layout/design only, there well be no cutting or printing done from it. Anything set up on it will be emailed to my shop and output from there. I was about to pull the trig on Flexi Designer, but stumbled upon "Starter" on Amazon. There's a major price difference of course, so can anyone tell me what the major differences are?

Thanks in advance.

mrugen

Flexi Designer

Perfect time for Flexi Designer, which is all the pro features without output side. Subscription would be $20/month if you go that route.

DeeHutch

Sounds like a great option. However, do you happen to know the major differences between Starter and Designer? thanks!

mrugen

Difference between Flexi Starter and Flexi Designer

FlexiStarter™ is the complete text and graphics layout program that can run on the Windows platform. FlexiStarter™ allows you to do both cutting and designing of your signs at same time. This entry-level layout and cutting package features file import and export. It is basically what might be included with a cutter to do BASIC design and lettering for vinyl cutting. No print features.

FlexiDESIGNER – is a software design program with no output capability. This enables you to have a second design-only or sales station in which layouts can be shown to your customers without tying up your production line. You have all the advanced design, layout and image editing features of FlexiSIGN-PRO to prepare files for output on another FlexiSIGN-PRO station. Basically, its Flexi PRO without Production Manager. You can save files to send to any production manager but not output directly

DeeHutch

FlexiStarter™ is the complete text and graphics layout program that can run on the Windows platform. FlexiStarter™ allows you to do both cutting and designing of your signs at same time. This entry-level layout and cutting package features file import and export. It is basically what might be included with a cutter to do BASIC design and lettering for vinyl cutting. No print features.

FlexiDESIGNER – is a software design program with no output capability. This enables you to have a second design-only or sales station in which layouts can be shown to your customers without tying up your production line. You have all the advanced design, layout and image editing features of FlexiSIGN-PRO to prepare files for output on another FlexiSIGN-PRO station. Basically, its Flexi PRO without Production Manager. You can save files to send to any production manager but not output directly

Thanks for your help. Looks like my best bet is to do the subscription for Flexi Designer.

CS-SignSupply

Let me know if you need an activation code to start the subscription.

You will need to have one prior to signing in.