• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Swatch Table

S

Sign-Man Signs

We have a few fill cd's with some fills I would like to put in our color swatch table. Any info on how to do this? There must be a way to import fills from a cd on local drive.

It's been awhile since I did this but I believe you have to open the fill you want in Flexi then while selected go to view then color then define pattern and it will create a swatch of that fill. I did this for a few fills but later deleted them because it made Flexi take forever to open. Hope this helps.

SALVATORE

do as finishline said ,just create a new swatch table whe you going to kee old youfill , Do not save in you nomal swatch pale it will take to long to load you program , Now after you created you new fill swatch you can close and open any time you need and you still will keep your standar swatch so that flexi it will load easy. I hope this helps.