Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flexi Temp and destination folder full?

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by Devon19515, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Devon19515

Devon19515 Member

Jan 12, 2015
    Georgia
    I am trying to crop a jpg in flexi 12. It keeps giving me a pop up error saying " Operation failed. The disk may be full. Please check both the temporary and destination directories"
    I have cleared the temp folder but I'm not sure where the destination directory would be.
    The jpg is 35mb and Flexi wont let me resample,crop, downsample, etc.
    I know that I could re-size in another program but I would rather fix the issue at hand.

Running WIndows 10, Flexi 12, 32GB RAM, 327GB available on hard drive, already optimized virtual memory.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. bannertime

bannertime Very Active Member

Sep 8, 2016
    No
    Try clearing out "C:\Program Files (x86)\SAi\SAi Production Suite Cloud\Jobs and Settings\Temp" Your location may be slightly different, but it's the Job & Settings Temp folder.

Edit: You'd probably be safe deleting stuff over a year old. You should be safe deleting anything in the folder that isn't currently open in Flexi.

Oh, and go to Edit>Trash Can>Empty. That can free up some memory if you had copied and pasted a large image.

• Agree Agree x 1