• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi temp Files, saving extra files?

robracer

A few years back we had a PC that was filling up & after having a look Flexi was saving copies of every file to the hard drive. Back then it was easy to find the file & delete the contents, I have another computer that is rapidly filling up fast but this time with XP its hard to find any relevant folders. Does Flexi save temp in hidden temp folders? It has to be flexi as that's pretty much all we use on that computer.

bobbiffxx

A few years back we had a PC that was filling up & after having a look Flexi was saving copies of every file to the hard drive. Back then it was easy to find the file & delete the contents, I have another computer that is rapidly filling up fast but this time with XP its hard to find any relevant folders. Does Flexi save temp in hidden temp folders? It has to be flexi as that's pretty much all we use on that computer.

Haha...get a Mac. You can find those files easier! Every so often I empty those files (for any one that might not know). They will dramatically slow Flexi down, especially when printing.

Depending on how and where you saved the installer.
Computer> Local Disk> Program Files> Sai> Flexi___Edition> Temp

Mine is less then a mb and I never clean it out. There are a bunch of folders there where it could be saving stuff. You might have an issue with the program not having the rights to remove temporary files. So it saves and saves during design to that file but then it is never able to erase when you finally save the real version. Not sure if there is another section.

robracer

Only just thought of it & Im not at work but I will work on & save a new file with an unusual name to see if I can track it on the C drive, all out art files are saved on a NAS Raid external system so there should be no copies on the system hard drive.