Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flexi Training Academy...

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by WVB, Feb 1, 2007.

1. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Anyone attend a Flexi Training Academy..?

Dates:

March 7-8 - [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Burnaby, B[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]riti[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]sh Colum[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bia, CA

March 21-22 -
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lisle, IL $149/day or $249/2 day

March 23-24 -
    [/FONT]Clearwater, FL $275/day $499/2 day

April 10-11 -
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Las Vegas , NV $299/day $399/2 day[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (before International Sign Expo)

Curious to know from people who attended the class if the $$$ is well spent or not..? I could always make a trip to FL again to see family/friends. I try to visit FL once a year...
    [/FONT]

Tags:
  2. RJ California

RJ California Active Member

Jul 19, 2005
    California
    I attended a 1-day Flexi Extreme Training course given by Mark Rugen. It was only offered as a 1 day course - I think I paid about $150.
    I thought it was worth it. I learned a few things. He was selling a 120 page manual for $100 additional - I bought that too.

If you want to save some money, or get a jump on the training, I would see if you could buy just the manual. It is well written and covers everything in the on-site training. Mark Rugen's Flexi training website is www.givemehelp.com

3. SirSlarty

SirSlarty Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mark trains you well. His biggest deal is color-correction but I learned quite a bit from a training course.