• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Training Academy...

WVB

Anyone attend a Flexi Training Academy..?

Dates:

March 7-8 - [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Burnaby, B[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]riti[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]sh Colum[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bia, CA

March 21-22 -
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lisle, IL $149/day or $249/2 day

March 23-24 -
[/FONT]Clearwater, FL $275/day $499/2 day

April 10-11 -
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Las Vegas , NV $299/day $399/2 day[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (before International Sign Expo)

Curious to know from people who attended the class if the $$$ is well spent or not..? I could always make a trip to FL again to see family/friends. I try to visit FL once a year...
[/FONT]

RJ California

I attended a 1-day Flexi Extreme Training course given by Mark Rugen. It was only offered as a 1 day course - I think I paid about $150.
I thought it was worth it. I learned a few things. He was selling a 120 page manual for $100 additional - I bought that too.

If you want to save some money, or get a jump on the training, I would see if you could buy just the manual. It is well written and covers everything in the on-site training. Mark Rugen's Flexi training website is www.givemehelp.com

SirSlarty

Mark trains you well. His biggest deal is color-correction but I learned quite a bit from a training course.