• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi vs. Chuck Norris

P

ProWraps™

yeah i said it.

Attachments

• ChuckNorris.jpg
    ChuckNorris.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 118

Pro Image

Chuck would so get his A$$ kicked........

I wouldn't be pretty.............:covereyes:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
30 years ago the smart money would be on Chuckie but Vegas has Flexi at 1 to 10 odds to kick butt these days.

Tim Aucoin

I don't think Chuck is as Flexi(ble) as he once use to be!! :ROFLMAO: Okay, so it was bad, but I couldn't resist!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
blondie.gif
Chuckie wears ...

(1) Boxers

(2) Briefs

(3) Nothing

The Mrs. states flatly that Chuck Norris is gay and had a look in her eye like she knows something she ain't revealing. :ROFLMAO:

thmooch

Chuck Norris can match colors better...once Chuck Norris had a pms color to match, so he back hand slapped his color profiles...now all colors are known as the color Chuck Norris.

Replicator

Missing in Action II . . . One of the greatest movies of all time !

Flexi . . . One of the greatest sign programs of all time !

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
The Mrs. states flatly that Chuck Norris is gay and had a look in her eye like she knows something she ain't revealing. :ROFLMAO:

Chuck Norris is not gay - he is just so awesome that straight men can't resist offering themselves to him.
(at least that's what Old Paint told me).....

wayne k
guam usa