• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi10 HP Drivers

robracer

Got the flexisign pro 10 upgrade last year & have just bought a HP L25500 Latex printer, knowing the printer was around before the upgrade I assumed the drivers would be suplied? it has a few larger ones but not the 60" Latex Printer. I am running a Colorgate rip but want to be able to run flexi as well, anyone know where additional drivers can be found for FS10?

fillupc

I know this sounds crazy, but the driver for the HP L25500 is a separate purchase. You need an additional serial number to input.

Phillip

robracer

Yeah, not crazy.... I have heard this before but just wanted clarification from someone that is preferably not supply based before I part with more $$$:thankyou:

smdgrfx

I recently bought Onyx 10 and it had the drivers on the disk. No separate purchase. I also purchased the HP L25500. I got the software in first and installed it along with the drivers to the HP and my JV3 without problem. When the printer came in, it was just plug and play.

Steph_Stamm

Yeah, not crazy.... I have heard this before but just wanted clarification from someone that is preferably not supply based before I part with more $$$:thankyou:
If you purchased Flexi 10 it's not actually a "purchase," but only an additional password at no charge. Check with your local reseller and they can get the password for you! :)

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
I'm in the same dilemma.
I've just bought an old-but-good HP L 25500, and cannot find drivers for Flexi.
(and few media profiles either.)
The seller was using Onyx, but I didn't want to have to learn a new thing, and prefer Flexi.
Does anyone know where or how I can get a driver to get it going under Flexi 10?
Thanks,
Ian

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Thanks, Frank.
I don't need to plot/cut, just to print/RIP, so perhaps version 11 might be cheaper...
but I have contacted them, and they're super-slow to respond.