• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi10 production manager

TopFliteGraphics

My hard drive crashed and I had to load everything on to a new system. I have Flexi10 working now and all of my files were backed up on external hard drive so all good there. Problem is now when I go to cut, the production manager is not recognizing my Graphtec FC7000. If I do a test cut from the manager, it cuts fine. If I go to cut a graphic, it says I need to "Select a Production Manager" "on this computer (local)" "on another computer (network)" "on the internet address"

How do I solve this issue?

Last edited:

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You should be able to just click OK when that prompt comes up and then production manager should open automatically.

TopFliteGraphics

called Sai tech support and it turns out the TCP/IP was interfering somehow. He turned that off remotely and now it works perfectly

FrankW

Flexi and the Production Manager are communicating by TCP/IP, so a firewall setting could block communication. Often, when starting the softwares for the first time, a request for allowing network communication appears ... you should allow that.

In the field with the request of the local or remote production manager, you can set a host adress either. Try to set „localhost“, „127.0.0.1“ or the IP of your PC.

If nothing helps, you can disable IP-Communication to the production manager in the „Settings“-dialog in the „Edit“-Menu. Select the „Tools“-Tab, there as far as I remember you have to select the „Cut/Plot“-Icon. Deselect the TCP/IP communication setting. You will loose the Cutting-Queue-Preview in the Cut/Plot-Window, but it should work.