• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi19 Filling White text to Black

I have an issue with Flexi19. Every time I open a previously designed file from photoshop or illustrator, any text that was created with a white fill is turned black in Flexi. Default fill is set to no fill, I've looked around and can't seem to find any other settings that would cause this. It only happens when I bring the file into the design side of Flexi. If I bring the file straight into production manager there are no issues and the file remains as designed.

IsItFasst

When I open the file in flexi one is black and one is offwhite (can still set it on my white background once I unmask and remove the blue background). But when I unmask it the letters go black. Is that what you are asking?

When I open the file in flexi one is black and one is offwhite (can still set it on my white background once I unmask and remove the blue background). But when I unmask it the letters go black. Is that what you are asking?
If I open Flexi and go File-Open-Test.pdf this is what I get.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 4.03.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 4.03.03 PM.png
    341.4 KB · Views: 126

FrankW

I have tested your file, had no issues. But, regarding to your screendump: it is a virtual windows 10, isn‘t it? Perhaps there is something wrong with the display settings of that virtual machine. SAi themselves do not support the use of Flexi on virtual machines.

If it is a Mac, and the windows is installed with bootcamp, try to boot the mac with windows instead of using the partition with Fusion or Parallels, and look if the problem still exists.

Another possibility is trying what happens if setting Flexi to the factory settings (there is a little tool in the program folder).

I have tested your file, had no issues. But, regarding to your screendump: it is a virtual windows 10, isn‘t it? Perhaps there is something wrong with the display settings of that virtual machine. SAi themselves do not support the use of Flexi on virtual machines.

If it is a Mac, and the windows is installed with bootcamp, try to boot the mac with windows instead of using the partition with Fusion or Parallels, and look if the problem still exists.

Another possibility is trying what happens if setting Flexi to the factory settings (there is a little tool in the program folder).
Yes I'm running windows through a virtual machine on my Mac. I'll look at the factory setting thing. I've only been using Flexi for the last month and this has been an issue since the beginning. My only work around so far is to manually refill the text back to white. Or take the file direct into production manager and there are no issues.

IsItFasst

I'm sure this won't help since I'm on v12 but it views just fine for me. See screenshot.

Attachments

• testblackandwhite.jpg
    testblackandwhite.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 117