• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi19 RIP issues

tyzero

So I have been going along with SAi19 using production manager to print to an HP360. Well preparing files to print for tomorrow Friday, my RIP just gets stuck in Processing. Nothing happens. It just tries to rip the file with no luck. I uninstalled SAi and re-installed the program. No luck. My windows 10 machine is up to date. Heck it even printed just fine on Wednesday 27th.

Any clues? I cannot even get the Production Manager Test print to RIP.

I have been a life long Onyx user but decided to give SAi a shot.

Last edited:

brycesteiner

If this worked previously it sounds like you might have a bad file. Did you happen to try the file that worked fine on Wednesday? Are you trying to process over a network? If so, make sure you are wired and not wifi.

tyzero

The files from earlier still do not work. I tried even printing a simple .jpeg. No luck. Even the flexi test print will not process. There is some sort of rip issue but I cannot figure it out. Flexi is on a stand alone computer. All print files are sent over a network to the printer. I even reset the entire network in hopes of fixing this issue. Im lost.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
The files from earlier still do not work. I tried even printing a simple .jpeg. No luck. Even the flexi test print will not process. There is some sort of rip issue but I cannot figure it out. Flexi is on a stand alone computer. All print files are sent over a network to the printer. I even reset the entire network in hopes of fixing this issue. Im lost.
Maybe not an issue if you deleted the app and reinstalled but just in case:
How many files are you holding in the 'Hold' tab?
I run v12 and run up a pretty long hold list (so I have a log of what was printed for a single run) and if the number is too high production manager will start to choke. Deleting a majority of the files, close & restart clears things up and I can rip & print again.

tyzero

So I did a system restore to 11/26/19. Bingo! It worked. So it appears that there is a new set of bugs with the latest updates on windows. Thank you to all who gave input. I will be printing again tomorrow.

Also, I do not hold more than 5 files at a time.

WildWestDesigns

So I did a system restore to 11/26/19. Bingo! It worked. So it appears that there is a new set of bugs with the latest updates on windows.

That's good to hear that you are back up and running. Gotta love system restore points. If you don't have it already, I would think about using an imaging software and create your own backups on your schedule, just give more flexibility as to what point in time you can go back to.

Typically when something spontaneously stops working and it was working just days before, I would always go to updates. Either OS or specific software updates (the software afflicted). This is going to be more true now with everything being updates pushed as soon as they are done.