• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi8 to run SP-300v easy?

Fairlane500

Getting a new Dell Precision w/ win XP and new Flexi8.6 Pro to run my Roland SP-300V should have me in sign heaven by now. Instead, my SP-300V won't do anything when I send it a project. The Flexi looks a little like my old SignMate software, only on steroids. I went through all of the activation hoops from SAI and was so excited about catching up on my sign workload that I must have overlooked something. Can anyone please help? SAI told me that it must be a Roland problem but, the VersaWorks still does fine.:Coffee:

Fairlane500

Flexi Support From SA/I

After 2 weeks of agony, trying to find the reason why VersaCAMM would not operate with my new Flexi8.6 pro, I continued to ask for help from SA/I. It appears that a new, improved support effort has arrived. Eyal, took over my computer, did troubleshooting on all of my settings and connections, made corrections and fine tuned everything. It took ten minutes, I didn't touch anything and I'm now making signs and prints better than ever before. Awesome!:clapping: