• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi8 Upgrade

NazGraphics

Hello everyone
:rock-n-roll:I've finally decided to upgrade from Flexi 8.1 to 10 or 11. What is the best way to do this? Where could I go to upgrade running Windows 7 professional? What would be the highest to lowest upgrade price?

thank you:signs101:

Steph_Stamm

There are several great resellers on the forum - GRS and CiberSupply - or you can try contacting the reseller that sells you ink, media, etc.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
We offer 10% off new versions and upgrades. Flexi comes as a download now so there is no shipping charge and you can get it right away. Give us a call or PM me for a quote. 303-733-6671.

hyperdrive

Be prepared for alot of headaches and almost no help at all!!..(keep getiting told programmer is on vacation)I upgraded from 8- then to 10 then 11.. Now I cant use my gerber edge fx with flexi cloud..Syntax errors every file every time...No fix in site.. Worked perfect with flexi 8.. Flexi 10 couldnt use angle screen ..Proper diffusion method with thermal printer or it would fault.

Im sorry to post this,but paying alot of money for a program. Im sure all fx users are suffering the same fate).
Im forced to use omega from gerber... But prefer to use the rip that I design in...Ya know to keep things simple.

Scott

NazGraphics

Be prepared for alot of headaches and almost no help at all!!..(keep getiting told programmer is on vacation)I upgraded from 8- then to 10 then 11.. Now I cant use my gerber edge fx with flexi cloud..Syntax errors every file every time...No fix in site.. Worked perfect with flexi 8.. Flexi 10 couldnt use angle screen ..Proper diffusion method with thermal printer or it would fault.

Im sorry to post this,but paying alot of money for a program. Im sure all fx users are suffering the same fate).
Im forced to use omega from gerber... But prefer to use the rip that I design in...Ya know to keep things simple.

Scott

sorry to hear that man i use flexi since 2004 didn't have any problem i like this software alot i just have to gamble on this one
got no other choice

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Within the past 6 months we upgraded to flexi cloud.
We have had problems with drivers that do not work, functions for certain equipment that sometimes works.
If i had to do it all over again i would purchase something else.

Just my $.02

NazGraphics

Within the past 6 months we upgraded to flexi cloud.
We have had problems with drivers that do not work, functions for certain equipment that sometimes works.
If i had to do it all over again i would purchase something else.

Just my $.02

thanks i will upgrade to 10 do not want cloud