• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexie sign training cd order

natslowe

Can anyone tell me how to check on an order placed with Givemehelp a week ago.I paid the extra $10 for UPS Express to get it Quickly in order to help me with my vectorizing issues.The customer will be back in town next Monday & I still won`t have this issue under control.

Goofball

NASTLOWE......just a word of advice from experience....Flexi is not a real good vectorizing software compared to some others out there. Corel X3 is head and shoulders above Flexi in that department. I'm not bashing Flexi that is my preferred software for MOST applications. Just don't want you to be disappointed with the results you might get if you are only counting on flexi to solve your vectorizing problems. There is always Vector Doctor if you need something fast. He is really good, fast and well worth the money.

Bob

natslowe

Trying to vectorize a leaf boarder

I`m trying vectorize a leaf boarder to go around a window that will be on a window showing the business name.When I send it the plotter,it prints out any imperfections on my copyplate.

mtmdesigns

NASTLOWE......just a word of advice from experience....Flexi is not a real good vectorizing software compared to some others out there. Corel X3 is head and shoulders above Flexi in that department. I'm not bashing Flexi that is my preferred software for MOST applications. Just don't want you to be disappointed with the results you might get if you are only counting on flexi to solve your vectorizing problems. There is always Vector Doctor if you need something fast. He is really good, fast and well worth the money.

Bob

all programs are very similar and can basically do the same thing. Flexi is very good at "vectorizing" if ur in the know.

iSign

There is always Vector Doctor if you need something fast. He is really good, fast and well worth the money.

Bob

if your in a big hurry, the best advice is the vector doctor. I don't know if he still offers price breaks on the first order, but his prices & turnaround time are ALWAYS excellent. I've used him half a dozen times and always been impressed with speed, quality, AND price... and we know you can't say that about people very often!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member

Bob

I would differ with you 100% as to Flexi's value as a vectorizing app. And I say that from the perspective of being a developer of vector clipart. We have Adobe Creative Suite, Corel X3, Imagaro Z, and a few other lesser applications and nothing beats Flexi in either Bezier hand tracing, auto tracing (4 separate auto trace applications built in) and totally superior, accurate and efficient path cleanup.