• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexisign 8.1v1.1 + Roland GX-24

Eposia

I'm having an issue with my GX-24 always returning to the origin point after cutting. I'm doing multiple batches of cutting about 5 meters in length and just want it to stop at the Y co-ordinate or Y + 20mm like in Cutstudio. I can't seem to find any settings on the machine or in my software - Flexisgn 8.1v1. I don't want to use Cutstudio... prefer Flexi but this is annoying. Someone said to make sure the "advance after plot" is checked in Flexisign... it is and it makes no difference. Can anyone help???

yahhoo

my money is on the gx-24....I have had unrelated problems with these before...I am certain trhat the advance after plot is set as a default in flexi and signlab for that matter.....I find it hard to beleive that the default in the cutter could be set to "origin". why not install signlab and see what happens? It has to be in the gx-24 manual.