• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexisign 8.6 production manager not opening.. Help needed

waximoff

After printing late into the night last night, I come into the shop this morning to pick up where i left off.. Flexi opened fine, I loaded the file from the night before and went to "print and cut" where my production manager would usually pop open (ver 8.6) .. After about a 20 second freeze, a windows error box pops up saying:

"The program can't start because TRCDlg.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"

GRRRRRRRRR.... Has anyone ran into this? I contacted saintl.biz for support but the said they'd contact me within 48 hours.. Or could someone grab their .dll of this and send? Maybe I could throw it in the proper folder and it would launch.

Any insight or help is greatly appreciated.

waximoff

Well I received an email from saintl.biz customer support. They said it was my security software. I turned it off and did a fresh install. Seems to work for now. Hope this helps someone if they ever run into this very frustrating problem.