• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FlexiSign Mutoh Edition

InnovativeKS

Will FlexiSign 12 Mutoh Edition work with a cloud based FlexiDesigner v12? I have Flexi 8.6v2 and Designer 8.6v2, they worked great until we purchased a new printer and had to upgrade to the new software.

InnovativeKS

I did, they are offering a 3 day free trial. They were unsure of the results. I am not going to try until after the holiday weekend. Was just wondering if anyone knew for sure.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I know for sure that you will be able to design files and then open them in the production manager and print them but I'm not 100% on if the designer will send jobs over to production manager like you normally would.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
So what did you determine? I'm looking at potentially the same thing. Already have Flexi 12 and considering a Mutoh and want to know if the Mutoh version will see our existing production manager and send jobs to it. Would like to use the Flexi that comes with the Mutoh's as just another design seat.