• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexisign not auto mirroring double-sided image

Artworks

Artworks
I have printed double-sided on multiple occasions with this software. Needless to say I am well aware of the frustrations that come with the task. ON this instance though, I am perplexed. I have done everything that I have always done in the past but for some reason flexisign is not auto mirroring double-sided image, whether I have the boxed checked or unchecked on side B, I get the the same result. The text is mirrored on the flip side. Any suggestions? IS this a common flaw with Flexisign?

Jburns

not sure which printer or version of Flexi you are running, but here are some tips on an HP and newer version:

[video=youtube;HXin6Fx-EQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXin6Fx-EQs[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Artworks

Artworks
Thanks for the video but I have watched that and have been doing it that way since I set all this up about a year ago on this machine. I am using an HP Latex 360 with the new Flexi Cloud software. I sent the file as a small file at one point yesterday and it worked. But, every time I enlarge it to the size they want it, it refuses to reverse the letters. I have tried multiple file types too. I'm stuck, job is due and it just isn't working like it always has in the past. I left a message for tech support and they havn't gotten back to me. I take it nobody else has encountered this problem before?

Thanks for the video but I have watched that and have been doing it that way since I set all this up about a year ago on this machine. I am using an HP Latex 360 with the new Flexi Cloud software. I sent the file as a small file at one point yesterday and it worked. But, every time I enlarge it to the size they want it, it refuses to reverse the letters. I have tried multiple file types too. I'm stuck, job is due and it just isn't working like it always has in the past. I left a message for tech support and they havn't gotten back to me. I take it nobody else has encountered this problem before?

What about if you rasterize the image. Maybe it is having too much trouble with the vector text at size. Never had this issue though and don't do a ton of double sided.

Artworks

Artworks
The original file was rasterized. I usually always use rasterized tifs from PhotoShop because I don't trust RIP software to rasterize files properly.

I finally got it to work by manually mirroring the file in the production manager by double clicking on the file AFTER it finished printing side A. Then I lined up side B on the printer and sent the file with the Auto mirror box UNCHECKED. Not sure why I had to do it that wa,y but it worked. So hopefully, this thread will help someone else in the future. It just made no sense so, I had to trick it.