• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexisign Photo Layering Problem - Newbie Help Needed

Hello,
In the attached photo I have two .jpg images both highlighted, one has a red ring around it the other has a black ring around it.
I ordered both images to the back and placed the graphics on top. The .jpg that is ringed in black will not allow a graphic ringed in red to lay on top of it. That is the best way I can describe it. I am self taught on Flexi so excuse my lack of graphics verbal skills.

I am sure there is a simple fix for this but I can't for the life of me figure it out. The graphics appear to be the same and the pictures for all intents and purposes appear to be the same.

Anyone know?

Thanks!
attachment.php

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 189

ShirtBurt

Flexi

Hello, I would love to help you but Im not sure I understand what you are saying. Have you applied a contour cut to them, or an outline? Are you just doing a mockup or trying to print/ cut graphics? Maybe try bitmap edit toolbar and "make transparent".... shot in the dark but like I said, Im not quite sure I understand your problem fully....

Well I just discovered something completely by accident this morning which seems to be how most things work with me!
I had a graphic I was preparing to cut and wanted to cut another one slightly smaller so I copied it and pasted another one of it beside the original except the one I copied was black instead of red.

So as long as I make a copy of the graphic I am working with I can lay the copy on the mockup photo and that takes care of my problem from above!

I will however check back and continue to read this forum if anyone know why I am having this problem.

Thanks everyone.

Devon19515

Sometimes in FLexi if the objects/images are grouped together, the functions work differently.
Make sure they are un-grouped before moving them front/back