• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexisign & Print 12

morty87

Hello, I am adding 3 - 12x12 images into my flexisign 12 and I want to add a 2 inch bleed with each image. My media is 54" across. When I send the design it groups the 3 images together and does the bleed around the outside of the 3 images. In the job properties it does not let me break them apart. I must be missing something cause I can't believe you can only do 1 print at a time with a bleed on it? My media is 54" across so there is lots of room there is a break them apart otion but it is greyed out.

Anyone able to help?

Thank you

bannertime

When you send an image from Flexi into Production Manager, PM treats the file as one image. You'll need to send each image one at a time, nest them, and then click each one and add bleeds to it, set your print settings and send it. Warning though, if you set all your bleeds and settings and then choose a preset, it'll reset everything you just did. So if you are using a preset, nest first, set the preset, and then do the bleeds.