• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexisign pro 8.6

elsignshop

i was wondering if anyone that has flexisign pro 8.6 can check in the production manager and see if it will RIP a mutoh falcon JR, a GCC jaguar IV , and a US cutter ZenCut black series, i have the 8.5 but i can only RIP the falcon JR but not the rest and i wanted to upgrade to the 8.6, but wanted to know before i upgrade. thank you in advance, Daniel

elsignshop

thanks, but i dont think i can afford the flexi 10 right now, im tryn to expand to screen printing and buying a new building so ill just upgrade to 8.6 and download the drivers for the zencut if i purchase it. thanks everyone

CS-SignSupply

The upgrade cost to 10 is listed at $795 with a 50% discount, netting $397.50

I offer all Signs101 Members special pricing on Flexi upgrades. Let me know if I can help.

AUTO-FX

I bought my upgrade from Cibersupply and found his customer service to be outstanding. Thanks Bobby! :thumb:

choucove

I bought my upgrade from Cibersupply and found his customer service to be outstanding. Thanks Bobby! :thumb:

I can second that. Upgrading to Flexi 10 thanks to Cibersupply was very quick and simple. The hardest time I had was dealing with new Mimaki drivers that wouldn't allow us to share the CG-130FXII plotter as a network printer anymore like could be done in Windows XP with a serial cable. That's not a fault of Flexi either, just of the Mimaki drivers!

Given the good price discounts available, upgrading now to Flexi 10 can save you a lot compared to trying to do it a year or two down the lines. That's why we upgraded now from Flexi 8.1