• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FlexiSign Pro 8

kac2009

I have just got this new software and have figured out some but I really need some help I want to take a picture and make it a decal for the back window of my car and also add words to it can I get any one that can tell me where to look or some what how to start this Thanks:rock-n-roll:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I assume you have no ability to print. If so, then you must create vector paths to replace the bitmapped image. Text or other vectors can then be added as needed.

To do so, you need to either autotrace the bitmap image or hand trace it. If you are unfamiliar with that procedure, you should look up tracing in your help files. It is both an art and a skill and not something one learns from a forum reply.

kac2009

I do have a printer I have just got them it is a mutoh 48". Thanks for your help I am just trying to learn it all I have had just the cutter til now

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
FlexiSign Pro will handle both bitmaps and vectors. Just open the bitmap, size it and position it. Then create whatever additional items you need added and set a cut path for it all and you're ready to print then cut.

kac2009

is there something I can do to make it like a circle or crop out the background of a picture "it is one that I took". Thank you so very much for your time.

PhantomNeon

Good flexi training

visit Mark Rugen website, ( www.givemehelp.com) he sell the only and the best DVD training for Flexi users....
you can find him on ebay too...
Probably the best investment (after the software ) you can do it....