• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FlexiSign Pro and Creation PCUT CT630

SnazzyStickers

Hi Guys,

Just a couple of noob questions regarding my new setup.

1. What does the overcut setting do in Flexi Production Manager and will I ever need to set it?

2. Does the offset option actually work as I read somewhere that FlexiSign and Creation PCUT CT630 had some problems in the past?

Thanks ahead of any replies.

vinylbarry

:Welcome:to :signs101: might want to tell a little about you also.

Why buy flexi with a pcut???? Kindy putting the cart before the horse?
:popcorn:

Last edited:

SnazzyStickers

I changed the offset from default to 0.30 and this seemed to improve the weeding quite a bit :).

I inheritied a copy of FlexiSign Pro 8.1 when I brought the cutter off a friend that didn't have time to learn to use it.
I must admit I love the production manager feature as it allows me to RIP and not waste as much vinyl.

Also it has the horizontal and veritcal weed lines, not sure if other software has this feature?

I'm basically just starting out with an ebay shop and making some basic bumper stickers but hoping to expand and later on maybe upgrade to a roland one I have some experience under my belt!

Thanks for the replies!

Ozar27

Hello, i'm also a newbie with the sign/sticker making business. just got my 1st cutter Creation P-Cut CTO-630 Last week and i'm still learning how to use the Flexi sign 8 taht came with It.
I was able to follow and see the same results as stated in the manual, the only problem i have now is the Rip and Cut and the Virtual Hybrid function.
When using it, the project rips and print but i cannot get the software to display the manual interactive alignment on production manager. I've followed every setting in the manual to the letter but the job is left on hold in the cutter after printing.
I would really appreciate some help please!
Thanks in Advance